LEARNING TO SAIL

 




This time a little about myself.

My friend, the Shipping Captain, tries to civilise me a bit and from time to time suggests a sailing trip together. 

He is the owner of a micro class yacht (I think?) usually moored  on the Koronowo Reservoir near Bydgoszcz - aptly named Promyk (“Ray”, "Ray of Sunshine" - it’s hard to translate).

  Micro - it's not only the class - but also it's size in my opinion!! After boarding and sitting in a seat whose names I don't remember (hence His desire to resocialize me), the interior is completely stuffed. However, he (Wacław) claims that there is still room for two more people??! 

Well, you have to have imagine I suppose.




Jaśnie Panujący na Promyku - Wacław , a co do wnętrza to ilość miejsca po prostu powala ….  :-)


 My knowledge, or rather ignorance, about sailing is a separate topic and one day I will write something during long winter evenings. Unfortunately, I'm a bad student :-(

  But back to Koronowo - a really charming place.

The lagoon has many bays and coves where we entered and many islands where we moored.



In the photo - One of our camp sites


One morning waking up in a bay that we had anchored in for the night - we were visited by a marsh harrier, which must have had a nest somewhere nearby.



 





     Another time a Great Crested Grebe came with three young ones.





     There are so many beautiful places there that it is impossible to show them all.







I was personally surprised by the protection of the coastal piers - "security guards" in the        photo below.

The inscription on the sign says: "private area, no entry"



I could post dozens more photos and still wouldn't show everything - it is best to see it or yourself!


to be continued


Photos : Marek Czubaszek

Comments

Popular Posts